LulzBot Mini 2
Don’t let the compact frame and easy operation fool you. The LulzBot Mini 2 Desktop 3D Printer is engineered and built to exacting standards in the USA and ships calibrated and ready to work.
A versatile, high-performance desktop 3D printer engineered to deliver premium results print after print. Compact, portable, and scalable, the Mini 2 features numerous upgrades over the original LulzBot Mini:
- 20% larger build volume with no increase in footprint
- Innovative belt-driven Z-axis for better print quality and faster cycle times
- GLCD Controller for tetherless 3D printing
- Prints both rigid and flexible filaments out of the box
- Whisper-quiet operation
- Multi-material printing is now available on the Mini 2 3D printer. The Palette 2S Pro along with the LulzBot adapter combines four 1.75mm filaments and feeds them into your printer in real-time. Click here for more information.
Parts & Specifications
- LulzBot Mini 2 3D Printer
- ETL by Intertek (UL)
- Boxed Unit Weight: 12 kg (26.5 lbs)
- Unit Weight: 9 kg (19.85 lbs)
- Boxed Dimension: 58.4 cm x 45.7 cm x 53.3 cm (23in x 18in x 21in)
- Dimension with 1kg Filament Spool: 45.7cm x 33.9cm x 60.7cm (18in x 13in x 24in)
- Dimension with 3kg Filament Spool: 48.5cm x 33.9cm x 63.5cm (19in x 16in x 25in)
Warranty and Support
- 30 day money-back guarantee
- One-year warranty
- One-year customer support
- Additional 1, 2, or 3 Year Extended Warranty Available!
PowerRequirements: 100VAC-240VAC, 50Hz-60Hz, 3.2A max
- Power Output: 24VDC
- Power Supply: PMC-24V150W1AA
- Power Cable: IEC cord, C13 to region-specific connector
- Print Technology: Fused Filament Fabrication
- Print Area: 160 mm x 160 mm x 180 mm (6.30 in x 6.30 in x 7.09 in)
- Print Volume: 4,608 cm^3 (281.4 in^3)
- Ambient Operating Temperature: From 5 degC to 45 degC (41 degF to 113 degF)
- Operating Footprint: 45.7cm x 40.6cm (18in x 16in)
- Maximum Travel Speed: 300mm/s
- Leveling: Automatic Compensation
- Connectivity: USB Serial and Included 8gb SD Card
- Included Tool Head: LulzBot SE Tool Head | 2.85mm | Single Extruder | 0.5mm
- Extruder/Hot End: E3D Titan Aero
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.5mm
- Nozzle Material: Nickel-Plated Copper Alloy
- Nozzle Temperature: Up to 290°C (554°F)
- Nozzle HeatUp Time: From 23°C to 210°C (73°F to 410°F) in 73 seconds
- Print Surface: Heated Borosilicate Glass/PEI
- Maximum Print Bed Temperature: Up to 120°C (248°F)
- Print Bed Heat Up Time: From 23°C to 60°C (73°F to 140°F) in 97 seconds
- Layer Resolution: 0.05mm-0.90mm (0.002″-0.035″) Determined by Tool Head installed.
- Minimum Positive Feature Size: 0.5mm (0.02in)
Whether you’re keeping pace with growing production demands, engineering mission critical components, or inspiring the next crop of global innovators in the classroom… saddle up!
Build with Whatever
With its open filament system your LulzBot Mini 2 has nearly unlimited potential for new materials. For optimal performance, we suggest printing with LulzBot-supported filament available for purchase on 3DPrinterBuy.com or LulzBot.com.
The LulzBot All-Metal Hot End heats up to 300°C (572°F) and the bed heats up to 120°C (248°F), meaning your printer can heat up to temperatures required for industrial-grade materials.